Our newest residences, located in the heart of Frisco, Texas, are state-of-the-art for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders. Situated among the rolling terrain across from Grant Park, the views are magnificent. Our smaller setting allows the residents more comfort and familiarity while living with dementia and allows our staff to develop deeper relationships with our residents.
Our all-inclusive pricing means no hidden fees and all services and care is included:
- State-of-the-art Vigil Dementia System with motion sensor and wireless access throughout
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Highly qualified 24-hour staffing
- Access to 7-days per week nursing staff
- Licensed nurses and certified medication aides
- Certified Alzheimer’s-trained activity director
- Activity program designed for memory impairment
- All-inclusive pricing and no level of care charges
- Personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer’s
- Specially trained in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lewy Body dementia
- State-of-the-art Vigil Dementia System with security features throughout including motion-sensor and wireless access
- Wellness monitoring with monthly weight checks
- Onsite gourmet chef serving three nutritious meals daily and snacks
- Menu evaluation from registered dietician
- Quarterly pharmacy consultant services
- Bathing assistance
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Incontinence care and toileting assistance
- Residents’ physicians visit regularly in facility
- Mobile lab and x-ray services available
They do things a little differently at the Heritage. They use a holistic approach to care, focusing on the mind, body, and spirit to create a care plan unique to each resident. Add in their long list of exciting programming, services, and amenities and you’re in an ideal environment to be at your best. That’s The Heritage Way.
- Holistic Wellness. Methodologies adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
- Concierge Medicine. Doctors and specialists see residents in the privacy of their own home at The Heritage.
- Personalized Care. Licensed nurses and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Service approached with flexibility and compassion to be able to accommodate special requests. State-of-the-art Emergency Call System in each residence.
- Complete dining experience. Three complete meals daily created by our in house Chef and culinary team with snacks and beverages offered throughout the day. A private dining room is also open to family, friends, and loved ones.
- Engaging activities. A vibrant schedule of outings, lectures, artistic and crafting opportunities, shows, and entertainment carefully developed keeping individual interests in mind. Scheduled transportation is also provided to specialized medical and doctor visits, shopping, and errands.